breadcrumb F&S Auto Dealership > Uncategorised
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- EU Approves Landmark 'Markets in Crypto Assets' Rules to Regulate Freewheeling Cryptocurrency Industry 1 Jul 2022The EU on Thursday approved Markets in Crypto Assets, or MiCA, widely considered the first regulation of the cryptocurrency industry. The move comes at a time when the industry has seen prices plunge, while fuelling widespread scepticism amid calls for tighter scrutiny. The regulations are expected to be highly influential around the world, and authorities […]
- J.K. Rowling Continues to Enjoy Warner Bros. Support Despite Transphobic Comments 1 Jul 2022A third-party media representative didn’t let Tom Felton answer a question about J.K. Rowling and later stated that she is not connected with Warner Bros. Warner Bros. clarified they are proud of their association with her. Rowling produced and wrote Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.
- Apple Hikes iPhone 13 Series Price in Japan by a Fifth as Inflation Rises 1 Jul 2022Apple recently hiked the price of its flagship iPhone 13 smartphone in Japan, making the company’s handset much more expensive for customers in the country. The iPhone 13 model, which previously cost JPY 99,800 (roughly Rs. 58,500) now costs JPY 117,800 (roughly Rs. 60,000). The price hike comes as the country is battling a weakening […]
- Bitcoin Continues to Hover Below the $19,500 Mark While BNB, Solana Manage Minor Gains 1 Jul 2022Having slipped below the $19,000 (roughly Rs. 15 lakh) mark at one point over the last 24 hours before seeing a bit of a lift, the world's largest cryptocurrency has lost roughly 54 percent of its value in the second quarter of 2022. This has marked the cryptocurrency's worst quarter in 11 years.
- Coinbase Denies Selling Transaction, Location Data of Crypto Users to US Authorities Amid European Expansion Plans 1 Jul 2022Coinbase Tracer is not selling user data to the US government, a company spokesperson told the media amid raging rumours making the rounds on the subject. Coinbase crypto exchange, that recently laid-off 18 percent of its workforce, has refused to be selling transaction history and geolocation data of crypto users active on its platform to […]
- Stranger Things 4 Vol. 2, Better Call Saul 6 Part 2, and More: July Web Series on Netflix, Hotstar, Prime Video 1 Jul 2022What are the biggest web series and TV shows in July 2022 on Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime Video? Stranger Things 4, Resident Evil, Better Call Saul season 6 Part 2, Shoorveer, Modern Love Hyderabad, and Masaba Masaba season 2 lead the July line-up.
- Raspberry Pie Pico W Microcontroller With Wi-Fi Chip Launched: Price, Specifications 1 Jul 2022The Raspberry Pie Pico W Microcontroller launched on Thursday, June 30. It is equipped with the Infineon CYW43439 chip for Wi-Fi support.
- F1 22, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, and More: July 2022 Games for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X 1 Jul 2022A number of new games will be arriving on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch in July. F1 22, Loopmancer, Stray, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 are some of the best games you can play this month.
- WhatsApp Reactions Updated Beta Version Rolling Out to Android, iOS: Report 1 Jul 2022WhatsApp Reactions updated beta version is reportedly being rolled beta testers on Android and iOS. This new feature will allow WhatsApp users to react to messages by using any available emoji. WhatsApp beta for Android is also getting an updated time limit for delete messages for everyone feature.
- MacBook Air (2022) With M2 Chip Tipped to Go on Sale Starting July 15 1 Jul 2022Apple announced the MacBook Air (2022) earlier this month. As per a new report, the MacBook Air (2022) powered by the company's M2 chip will be available to customers starting July 15. The pre-orders for the device are expected to start on July 8. This is in line with Apple's announcement at WWDC 2022 that […]